When was the last time your business considered or implemented a rebrand? Whether it’s an updated logo, new business cards, or an improved website, it’s not too late to revise or rethink your company’s branding and materials.
Some of the most well-known and iconic brands have had multiple rebrands, including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonald’s, Huffington Post, Microsoft, and Mastercard. Through the years, their branding strategies—including logos, slogans, color palettes, spokespeople, etc.—both modernize the bran while maintaining a firm grounding in integrity and tradition. It’s no easy task to strike such a balance.
Regardless of your business size or industry, your brand must be recognizable and stand out above the rest. Over time, your business or its customers might change or expand, and in order to align with your new mission and clientele, you should modify your message and vision accordingly. Here are 5 ways you can revamp your brand:
- Updated logos—Sometimes less is more and simplifying your brand’s logo can make it more aesthetically pleasing. Clean lines, legible font, and fewer fine details lend your brand a modern yet timeless feel.
- Refreshed color palettes—Your standard ROYGBIV is a bit stark and plain, so consider more varied tones to make it more visually interesting. Avoid muted or overly saturated colors as these tend to be difficult for the eye to look at or read.
- Upgraded website design—Your website is a key component of your business, so it should be easy for visitors to navigate. Too many tabs, wordiness, or excessive scrolling can scare potential clients away from your site and your business altogether.
- A revised company philosophy, mission, and story—Regularly ask yourself whether your customer profile has changed and where there is room for growth. Adjust your brand values and mission to meet the needs of your current clientele.
- Launch your rebrand with a bang!—The internal rollout for your brand matters, so it’s essential to make it streamlined. Your rebrand should match across all platforms and marketing materials and released concurrently.
Not only will your rebrand align with your current business operations, but it will also increase engagement with your customers and invite new ones. At First Station Media, we pride ourselves on the collaborative approach we take with our clients; we work with you every single step of the way to make your vision come to life. Whether you’re in search of a unique design for your brand or a specific campaign, we make sure your product or service stands out from the competition.
To find out more about our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.